Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Great Smoke 2013

The Great Smoke 2013

I don't get to as many cigar events as I would like to, but one that I never miss is The Smoke Inn's annual Great Smoke in West Palm Beach, FL.

Of course living near by helps, but as a huge cigar fan, that attended many Big Smoke's in New York City, this event can measure up with the best of them.



Many of the attendees are familiar with the owner Abe.  In an economy that has struggled for years, Abe has continued to open new stores and is seems that everything he touches turns to gold.

I did notice a slight increase in the price of this, the 6th anniversary of the event. Regardless, for 40 smokes the $160 basic ticket price is still well worth the price of admission.  Not to mention, all of the top shelf liquor, great food, and music wrapped in a crowd of amazing people, the experience is priceless.



I have tried to tell everybody I know about it.  I have even gone the route of buying a companion ticket for only $30 more, but have also gone alone.  No matter who I go with, or how I get there, I've had a great time and better each year.  From meeting Rocky Patel, to every one of the cigar manufacturers that attend, the atmosphere is electric and the camaraderie cannot be matched.




I just received the email a few days ago announcing The Great Smoke 2013, which lands appropriately enough right around Valentines Day for all of us Cigar Lovers!  Hope to see you all there.

Like us on FB or Follow us on Twitter.
John Garcia
Custom Cigar Band Rings



No comments:

Post a Comment