Monday, December 10, 2012

The Top 10 Cigars of 2012!

The CCBR Top 10 Cigars of 2012

I’ve read countless reviews, I’ve smoked thousands of cigars, and I’ve invested in good humidors and proper care of premium cigars.  In all this time, I’ve yet to smoke a cigar with flavors of cinnamon, cedar, pepper, chocolate, etc.

To me cigars are either strong, medium or light in body, have a good draw or not, give your lips a good spicy taste or not, and are consistent throughout (or not) because there’s nothing I like better than smoking it right down to the nub!  

So with my less than sophisticated pallet, but my absolute pure passion for the leaf, I bring you the CCBR top 10 of 2012.  These cigars meet my standards of spicy on the lips, easy draw, lots of kick and delicious all the way down to the nub! 

#10 - Rocky Patel Edge  


#7 - Sosa Vingtage -  


#4 - CAO Brazilia (Caution these suckers really pack a punch!)



#2 - El Rey Del Mundo

#1 – Don Pepin Garcia Black Label  


Enjoy these and explore as many premium cigars as your time can afford!

No comments:

Post a Comment